INTRODUCTION TO THE COMPANY
DMR (Digital Marketing ROI) is a boutique digital marketing agency that has worked with the likes of Dunlop Tyres (UK), National Tyres & Autocare (UK), Ridester (USA), and others.
We specialize in using earned media strategies (e.g. SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital PR) to help clients get organic traffic.
DMR requires the services of VAs on an ongoing basis performing various administrative tasks remotely.
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Gsuite/Gmail, Google Drive, Google Spreadsheets, Google Docs, Slack.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Your Typical Work-Hour
- Social Media Management
- Web Research
- Answering Emails
- Manage Contacts Lists
- Prepare/Manage Spreadsheets
- Organize Managers’ Calendars
- Address employees’ administrative queries
- Provide customer service as a first point of contact
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Experience in latest communication tools like Zoom, Skype, Slack, Google Apps, Gmail
- Experience in document management technologies like Google Spreadsheets
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Strong internet connection; backup power
- Flexible Schedule The flexibility to work from anywhere and (almost) anytime.
- Feedback & Support Constructive feedback provided on a regular basis.
- Certifications from HootSuite, Google, HubSpot & Others The company will help you get certified from top digital marketing organizations.
- Access to Premium Marketing Courses Top employees will be provided free access to relevant marketing courses purchased by the company.
- Get Paid to Learn DMR provides partial payment to selected employees for learning relevant courses, reading relevant books, and more.
- Fair Work Hours Only 20 hours work per week for part-timers and 35 hours per week for full-timers.
Monthly Pay Packages
Market competitive. More details in private discussions.
Please mail us your resume and cover letter to hr[at]dmr[dot]agency. The subject line should be
VA [Junior Consultant].
Thinking of Sending Us Your Resume?