No story is good enough without some ups and downs. All the chaos we’ve gone through has made us stronger, smarter, and better.
Long, long ago
- October 2013: Agency founded by Syed Irfan Ajmal in Pakistan as MQC (Marketing Quotient Consultancy)
- The company offered services like SEO strategy and planning. content marketing, onsite implementation, and backlinking.
- June 2015: After a merger with a British agency led by Azzam Shiekh, the company rebranded as digital marketing ROI.
- The company grew from a couple of team members to over 18 and worked with a variety of clients from USA and UK.
- 2017: After Irfan and Azzam decided part ways (in an amicable fashion) the company reconstructed.
Not so long ago
- 2017: The company focused more and more on HARO outreach
- 2018: The company expanded its focus on HARO outreach and witness growth and success.
- 2019: The company continued to improve its processes along with its data to be able to earn citations via HARO in a more predicable fashion. The company also grew its team size
- 2020: The company launched its new website at https://dmr.agency and decided to focus on only offsite SEO (with focus on HARO outreach for a start)