DMR (Digital Marketing ROI) is a boutique digital marketing agency that has worked with the likes of Physicians Thrive (USA), Centriq (USA), Dunlop Tyres (UK), National Tyres & Autocare (UK), Ridester (USA), and others.
We specialize in using earned media strategies (e.g. SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital PR) to boost our clients’ organic visibility traffic.
DMR.agency requires the services of a part-time Content Marketer (Junior Consultant) who can do media outreach and blogger outreach so as to earn our clients mentions and backlinks from publications like Forbes, Mashable.
In terms of DMR.agency lingo, contrary to Executives who are core-team members, Consultants are hired on a project-to-project basis and may typically work in stints of 3-months in a part-time capacity.
You are free to work remotely, but you should be providing regular updates via Slack/Trello/Email and available for video meetings when required.
Your Typical Work-Hour
- Study the client’s niche (e.g. health and fitness)
- Find sites relevant to the client niche via Google (or other tools provided to you)
- Filter the sites according to the criteria provided by the client (e.g. remove British sites)
- Find email addresses for the sites (e.g. using Hunter.io or other tools provided to you)
- Craft a persuasive pitch asking if you can contribute an article to the target site
- Do follow-ups if necessary (this can later be automated using a tool for large datasets)
- After receiving a positive response, you’ll assign the article to writers
- Once the article’s ready you will review it before submitting it
- Do follow ups to ensure the article gets published as per the client’s specs etc.
PS: RELATED RESOURCE: The Definitive Guide to Using Guest Blogging as a Link Building Strategy
PPS: You may also be asked to assist in other relevant activities such as pitching via HARO (help a reporter out) or other PR platforms etc.
- A Bachelors or Masters degree
- 1+ years of job experience in a relevant field
- Prolific English comprehension skills
- Excellent Google search capabilities
- Interest in learning Digital PR, Content Marketing, and SEO
- Flexible Schedule The flexibility to work from anywhere and (almost) anytime.
- Feedback & Support Constructive feedback provided on a regular basis.
- Commission & Bonuses The bigger the site you get publicity from, the more will the commission.
- Certifications from Google, HubSpot & Others The company will help you get certified from top digital marketing organizations.
- Fair Work Hours Only 20 hours work per week (tracked on Hubstaff). But you are strongly encouraged to complete 90% of your tasks within weekdays (Monday to Friday) and between 9 am PKT to 5 pm PKT.
Monthly Pay Packages
Market competitive. More details in private discussions.
Please mail us your resume and cover letter to hr[at]dmr[dot]agency. The subject line should be Content Writer [Junior Executive].
Thinking of Sending Us Your Resume?